Urban Combat, Electric Warfare, Raven BattleMech and more… The second expansion for BATTLETECH is here! Are you ready to move things to the streets?
Available now: https://pdxint.at/2ZqZaAi
Experience new street features, the return of forgotten technologies, challenging sight lines, collateral damage and maximum destruction in Urban Warfare. Be wary of the hazards of city combat: explosions, floods and ECM are right around every corner!
- Urban Combat - A brand new tactical gameplay is introduced in street brawls, bringing ‘Mech combat from wide-open natural landscapes to the vast tangle of urban sprawl. Every building in the new urban biome is fully destructible, so you’re never more than a few salvos away from a new line of sight, or the defensive cover of high-rise rubble.
- Electronic Warfare - The triumphant return of these lost technologies will forever change the 31st century battlefield. The advantage is yours as ‘Mechs equipped with Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) and nearby friendly units are obscured from enemy targeting systems, and immune to indirect fire.
- New BattleMechs - The experimental Raven 1X sports an advanced electronic warfare package combining ECM and Active Probe systems into a lightweight component, while the Javelin is a compromise between speed and firepower, with close-range knockout power.
- New Flashpoints - A wide variety of new short stories that branch off and link together mercenary missions, crew conversations, special events, critical choices, and rare bonus rewards.
- Three New Enemy Vehicles - The Gallant Urban Assault Tank sports a variety of weapons to fight at all ranges with speed and agility, the Packrat is a battlefield support vehicle equipped with a prototype version of ECM, and the Rotunda is a reconnaissance vehicle equipped with a prototype version of Active Probe.
Paradox on YouTube:
ParadoxInteractive - http://youtube.com/ParadoxInteractive
Trailers, Feature Breakdowns, Dev Diaries, and more.
ParadoxExtra - http://youtube.com/ParadoxExtra
Gameplay of our video games, convention coverage, and other fun things from Paradox!
Paradox Grand Strategy - http://youtube.com/ParadoxGrandStrategy
Gameplay of our Grand Strategy Games. CK2, EU4, HOI4, Stellaris, and Imperator.