Hosted by FriendsofBigBearValley.orghttps://friendsofbigbearvalley.org/
Thank you for taking an interest in our Big Bear Bald Eagle family. We hope you enjoy your viewing and chat experience. Please remember to always follow the chat guidelines below. This is a view into the everyday life of wild bald eagles and the nature that surrounds them.
1. Be polite and respectful.
2. No discussions of religion, politics, sex or illegal substances.
3. Profanity will not be tolerated.
4. The main topic is the Big Bear Eagle family and the surrounding ecosystem, please stay on topic.
5. No personal attacks or harassment.
6. Please respect the chat moderators and their decisions.
7. Do not post in all caps or repeated characters, letters, symbols or emojis.
8. No threats towards other chat members, eagles* or in any other manner. All threats will be taken seriously.
9. When an inappropriate comment is posted, please do not engage; let the moderator handle the situation.
10. This is an English only chat, if needed, please use Google Translate.
11. Those with inappropriate screen/nicknames will be banned from chat.
Failure to follow any of the above rules could result in: removal of your comment, a silenced period or permanent ban from this chat room at the moderator’s discretion.
*Bald Eagles are protected by the Federal Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, Lacey Act and by the California Endangered Species Act.