What do you like doing in your free time? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Talking about free time and hobbies is a good way to start a conversation in English, or find things in common when you speak to others in English.
By the end of this lesson, you’ll be able to talk about your free time and hobbies naturally and clearly in English.
Share a translation in your own language here: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=hoyhPZDp3dE
See the full lesson (with text) here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-time-and-hobbies
1. Free time and hobbies vocabulary 0:32
2. What do you like doing? 1:36
3. Adding details to your ideas 3:15
4. Saying why you like or dislike something 6:25
You can learn:
- English vocabulary to talk about hobbies and free time activities.
- How to say what you like or dislike doing.
- How to make your speaking more natural and interesting by adding details about your free time and hobbies.
- Ways to talk about how often you do these free time activities.
- How to make longer answers when talking about your free time in English.
Practice a conversation about your hobbies and get feedback from a teacher! Click here: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers
See more of our free English lessons here: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/free-english-lessons