In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about your family in English. Do you have a big family? What do you like doing when you spend time with your family? Talking about family can be a good way to start a conversation in English, so it’s useful if you know what to say and have some questions to ask.
See the full version of this free lesson here: http://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/talking-about-family
1. Introducing Your Family 0:29
2. Talking About Brothers and Sisters 1:15
3. Talking About Your Immediate/Extended Family 2:02
4. Talking About Your Children 3:06
5. Talking About Your Relationship with Your Family 4:00
6. Making a Longer Answer 5:04
You can learn:
- How to introduce your family in a simple way.
- How to talk about your immediate and your extended family.
- How to talk about your brothers and sisters.
- How to talk about your children when you're talking about your family in English.
- How to talk about your relationship with your family, and what you like to do together.
See more free English lessons at: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com