1 of 2 tiger-cam live streams available from the Topeka Zoo and KTWU 11. Join Jingga and Sanjiv on their journey as parents. Get to know their 4 cubs during the next few weeks. www.ktwu.org/tigers
KTWU Live Streaming Camera Donations: https://ktwu.org/zoo-cams/
Chat: (Must be at least 18 years old to enter chat.)
If you are jumping in to chat - please take a moment to scroll through. It is likely your question has been addressed already. Happy Chatting!
This chat is intended to be an educational and fun environment (a.k.a. #StressFreeZone). There is a simple “Be Nice” policy in place to keep it as such.
Be Nice Policy:
Whether you’re here to ask questions, or to generously share what you know, remember that we’re all here to have fun and learn together.
Some guidelines to help with this policy:
1. Rudeness and belittling language are not okay.
2. No arguing. Please take personal grievances elsewhere.
3. No politics.
3. Be welcoming, be patient, and assume good intentions.
4. Don't be a “jerk”. These are just a few examples. If you see them, let me know:
• Name-calling of chatters or animals (this creates discord in the chats)
• Inappropriate language or attention.
• Harassment and bullying.
5. No bad-mouthing the zoo staff or facility
In summary, have fun, learn about tigers and be good to each other.